Domestic Workers & Citizen’s Family Members
The General Directorate of Passports allowed entry to male and female citizens, and their non-Saudi family members (husbands, wives, sons, and daughters) and the domestic workers residing in the Kingdom accompanying them, wishing to return to the Kingdom through land ports from neighboring countries directly.
The Jawazat explained that this comes in implementation of the generous directives to do so, with a commitment to apply the precautionary and preventive measures adopted.Jawazat
The General Directorate of Passports stated that citizens wishing to return to the Kingdom through the land ports must attach documents and documents that prove the relationship of kinship for those accompanying them (non-Saudis) to obtain prior approval before their arrival at the port, by entering the “Absher” platform for electronic services.
إنفاذاً للتوجيهات الكريمة؛ السماح بدخول المواطنين والمواطنات، وأفراد أسرهم من غير السعوديين (أزواجهن، وزوجاتهم، وأبنائهم، وبناتهم)، والعمالة المنزلية المقيمة في المملكة المرافقة لهم، عبر المنافذ البرية مع الالتزام بتطبيق الإجراءات الاحترازية والوقائية.https://t.co/S96aBCAh6f pic.twitter.com/gq0dFvsetR— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) August 24, 2020
Login to Absher Platform then My services > public services > letters and requests > passports > the arrival of companions – choosing one of the ports of arrival (Khafji, Al-Raqi, Al-Batha, or King Fahd Bridge), in the first phase, indicating that the rest of the land ports will be added in the second stage, in coordination with the National Information Center.
Passports stressed the necessity to bring a PCR examination certificate for non-Saudis with a negative result from Coronavirus (COVID 19) and that it should not be more than (48) hours ago.
Source: Saudi Press Agency
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.