Barbershops and Salon closed by Amanat-Al-Riyadh as their official account tweeted on 16th March 2020 at 7:36 am. This includes 8,398 barbershops and 2,385 Women Saloons. See the official message below.
Barbershops and Salons closed by Amanat-Al-Riyadh
Monday brings another sad news for people of Saudi Arabia. However, the action is compulsory to prevent any Coronavirus outbreak. It will also safeguard people working at these shops but it leaves a huge question on how they will get money to feed their families. As most of the employees in these businesses are hand-to-mouth. We hope this temporary ban and COVID19 issue will be solved soon so people can go back to routine.
تماشيًا مع الإجراءات الوقائية والتدابير الاحترازية لمنع انتشار فيروس #كورونا.. #أمانة_منطقة_الرياض:— أمانة منطقة الرياض (@Amanatalriyadh) March 16, 2020
إغلاق ٨,٣٩٨ محل حلاقة رجالي، و٢,٣٨٥ صالونًا للتزيين النسائي.. pic.twitter.com/zd5HcNw6le
There is a huge trend of barbershops and salons in Saudi Arabia but people will have to manage at home for the next few days or weeks.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.