Government agencies temporary closure for 16 days is announced. The attendance at the offices and workplaces in all government agencies except the ones mentioned below will be suspended for a temporary period of 16 days to take extra measures. More details below.
Government agencies temporary closure for 16 days
All Government agencies besides “health, security, and military sectors, the Electronic Security Center, and the remote education system in the education sector. (Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020)” The news came after the closure of several other places like Malls, playlands and Saloons. Saudi Arabia is taking extra measures to prevent any Coronavirus outbreak. The actions will help the country to contain the virus as much as possible.
The restaurants have also been told not to serve any food inside. Only Deliveries and Drive-thru allowed minimising public gatherings. Food Stores and Pharmacies are still open.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.