Allowing Non-Saudis to enter directly through ports but limited and one condition. The condition is that these non-Saudis are married to Saudi Nationals, male or female citizens. More details below.
Allowing Non-Saudis to enter directly through ports but limited and one condition
Implementation of the high directives regarding procedures for travel abroad and coming to the Kingdom during the period of suspension of international flights during the new Corona pandemic, the General Directorate of Passports announced the issuance of the noble order approving to enable Saudi women married to non-Saudis to travel with Their husbands or joining their husbands who are abroad according to presenting proof of marriage to officials at the departure points directly, as well as Saudis married to non-Saudis if they reside outside the Kingdom due to work or other circumstances that do not enable them to come to the Kingdom.
The Passports stated that in the event that a Saudi citizen cannot provide documents that prove the wife’s presence outside the Kingdom and her inability to come to the Kingdom, he can apply for a travel permit through the “Absher” electronic platform and attach all the required documents, in order to facilitate the procedures for obtaining a travel permit. (Source; SPA)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.