Television interview of Crown Prince
The television interview of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman aired on Tuesday on the Saudi TV channel.
It is the Liwan Al Mudaifir show that interviewed the Crown Prince MBS. The interview reveals more about Vision 2030 project and the upcoming developments in the Kingdom.
This year, it is the fifth anniversary of the Vision 2030 plan launched to modify and get it prepared for the time after hydrocarbon.
Crown Prince has also made the announcements of spending more on the public-private partnership. The invested amount in these ten years will be way more than the amount that is spent in last 300 years.
Crown Prince Mohammed Salman also announced that the energy sector giant Aramco will be investing $1.3 trillion that makes five trillion riyals. this investment program is been called as Shareek.
The project of high tech city named NEOM was also introduced back in 2017. The project for this technological advanced city is called The Line. The LINE project interconnects the communities without any presence of roads or cars. This city will be the hub of innovation and trade. Other than this mega project, Qiddiya and The Red Sea Development Project also aims to pump the Kingdom’s tourism sector.
What has achieved?
Upon looking at the performance of last five years, the Saudi Council of Economic and Development Affairs repoted that while those years were about applying the legislations, infrastructures, regulations and public policies, the future’s focal point will be building up the public- private sector partnership and promoting the achievements.
The achievements looked into were about enhancing the living standards of Saudi citizens along with the objective of converting Saudi Kingdom into global landing place.
Other achievements are including the access to the health services on emergency basis that was 36 percent before the launch of this Vision 2030. After this program, the facility has reached to the 87 percent. Moreover, the reduction in road accidents fatality has also been observed, which was 28.8 on every 100,000. It is now 13.5 over every 100,000.
Home ownership has also boost by sixty percent, which was fourty seven percent five years ago.
The Vision 2030 has turned out to be a positive influence over the foreign investment. The amount of foreign investment within the Kingdom has increased by 17.652 billion riyals. Before the launching of Vision 2030, it was 5.321 billion riyals.
#SaudiArabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman sits down for a special interview on the fifth anniversary of the ambitious #SaudiVision2030 program.— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) April 27, 2021
Read more about the interview here:https://t.co/Bu1iTthfbL
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.