Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Alif International School student’s virtual science expo has come to an end.
Expo was conducted namely ‘ExperiMental’ in order to inculcate the best scientific outlook among students as well as to make them aware of how science and society are interconnected.
The grand Expo was an ultimate success and was witnessed by around 17,000 people online.
Principal Muhammad Mustafa inspired the students in his welcome speech by saying that those kinds of exhibitions would definitely create many good engineers and also better scientists.
Prominent scientist Dr. Abdusalaam inaugurated the Virtual Expo. He appreciated the effort and morale which Alifianz had put forward even in this pandemic situation.
Each and everyone exhibits like Robots, seismometer, washing machine, automated hand sanitizer, windmill, concrete mixer, etc which were practically presented in the Expo was really appreciated. The most impressive was the model of a water purifying plant.
All the working models presented in related to biology were the real representation of the things which students learn in their classroom and it gave them a different learning experience.
The working model of heart and lungs showed the craftiness and efficiency of the students.
Alif group of schools Executive Director Luqman Pazhur appreciated the department of science of Alif International School for their immense contribution in conducting such a great and incomparable Expo.
More than 100 exhibits were presented in the Expo under the outstanding leadership of Mrs. Ayesha Banu the head of the science department of Alif International School. All the students were guided most efficiently by teachers Mrs. Jumaila Basheer, Mrs. Sumayya, Mrs. Shabeeba, and Mr. Suveesh. Fathima Mujeeb was the host of the magnificent virtual Alif Expo.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.