Absher clarified about extending the expired visa outside the Kingdom. The latest update on several frequently asked questions is answered on their official channels. This includes sharing the username and password of the Absher platform. and many other important clarifications that help the users of Absher.
Absher clarified about extending the expired visa outside the Kingdom of parents
The parent of a private driver outside the Kingdom has an expired exit and return visa. Can I extend it through the Absher platform?
Yes, you can. Please see the terms of service by logging in to your account and then selecting the sponsored people – services – visa services – choosing the resident – extending the visa to
Can I give the username and password on the Absher platform for a public services office to complete a transaction that exposes me to damage or theft?
Yes, your account data is your responsibility, do not share your account information with other people, electronically authorize the appropriate person to implement your account services.
Can a resident issue a birth certificate for a child inside the Kingdom?
Currently, this is not possible, and an appointment is booked in the Civil Affairs Authority to implement the service.
Is it possible to inquire about traffic violations with an ID number?
Yes, you can do that by logging into your account and then selecting inquiries from the list of my services – traffic – comprehensive query about traffic violations – general inquiry with the ID number.
A report was submitted through the Absher platform about the absence of a domestic worker. Does he need to review one of the concerned authorities after submitting the report?
It is not required to review any party after submitting the report electronically.
Is it possible to open an Absher account for the wife?
Yes, a national identity card is required to register on the Absher.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.