A fine of 200,000 SAR for anyone who violates the instructions of isolation or institutional quarantine
Saudi Public Security clarified that Anyone who violates the instructions of isolation or institutional quarantine shall be punished with a fine of up to 200,000 Saudi Arabian Riyals or imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years or both.
يعاقب كل من يخالف تعليمات العزل أو الحجر الصحي المؤسسي بغرامة تصل إلى (200,000) ريال أو السجن لمدة لا تزيد على سنتين أو بهما معا. pic.twitter.com/RJMKKcxkY8— الأمن العام (@security_gov) September 13, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.