6600 violations in general and 412 social distancing violations in Jeddah. The 412 social distancing violations recorded in the malls. The information is released by official channels which shows the work done by the Jeddah Amanat to make sure everyone follows the rules. More details below.
6600 violations in general and 412 social distancing violations in Jeddah
Jeddah Amanat carried out more than 170,000 monitoring rounds since the beginning of a coronavirus pandemic. The purpose of these rounds was to ensure compliance with the precautionary measures and preventive measures.
During these round, following violations recorded until recent update:
- More than 6,600 violations of the application of precautionary measures in general.
- 412 social distance violations in commercial centers or also known as malls/stores.
There was also issuing of 18 thousand health cards to meet the requirement in the regions.
#أمانة_جدة:— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) June 6, 2020
تنفيذ أكثر من 170 ألف جولة رقابية منذ بداية جائحة #كورونا للتأكد من الالتزام بتطبيق الإجراءات والتدابير الاحترازية
-إصدار 18 ألف كرت صحي
•أكثر من 6600 مخالفة لتطبيق الإجراءات الاحترازية بشكل عام
•412 مخالفة تباعد اجتماعي في المراكز التجارية pic.twitter.com/s7PXUqWbtT
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.