Penalties on shoppers and workers for violations in Saudi Arabia. The latest statement released by the Jawazat explains the social distancing violations penalty in the Kingdom. Saudi Arabia is taking the rules and health advice by experts seriously, and it will help save many lives. Full details below.
Penalties on shoppers and workers for violations
The Ministry has confirmed that ease of lockdown is a careful return to normality. It is vital that everyone follow the measure as not adhering to measures can cause penalties or fines. This is valid for shoppers or workers inside or outside a commercial store. Here are more details.
- The first time violations of breaking the number of people allowed in the shop are SAR 5,000 for each individual shopper. The penalty for establishment in charge can go up to 100,000 but not to exceed from 100,000.
- The second time violation will increase by SAR 5,000 for each individual exceeding the number of allowed people in the store. This means instead of SAR 5,000, the charge will be SAR 10,000 each person.
- Third-time violation, the individual shopper or/and establishment involved will be referred to the officials for public prosecution. The penalty for establishment on the third time will also be doubled.
- If the facility is affiliated with the private sector, and the violation is repeated for the first time, it will be closed for a period of three months.
- In the event that it is repeated for the second time, the facility or store will be closed for six months.
- If the violator is a resident with Iqama in the Kingdom, then the individual will be expelled from the Kingdom. And entry into it is strictly prohibited after the penalty imposed against an individual.
Everyone urged to report any violation to authority with the place of its occurrence The toll-free number (999) in all regions of the Kingdom, with the exception of the Makkah region, so to report the violation in Makkah the number (911).
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.