643 violations reported in the first two days of opening mosques. These violations are against the coronavirus measures in place by the authorities. Saudi Arabia has opened the mosques after more than 2 months of closure across the Kingdom. There are social distancing measures that must be followed in order to maintain the measures. More details below.
643 violations reported
Where most of the people are following the guidelines and measures. The violations reported to Unified Call Center 1933, the call center by the Ministry of Islamic Affairs for any violations or grievances. 1,026 phone calls received the center which reported 643 violations.
Further, 383 inquiries processed and teams are continuously monitoring the situation. The assessment and visits are carried out by competent authorities to maintain social distancing measures. The calls mentioned about
- Over Crowding
- Non-compliance of social distancing
- Individuals not wearing face masks
- Absence of sanitizers
- No Sterilization or proper disinfecting
- Not keeping doors and windows open
- Not abiding by the allowed timing of 10 minutes-rule between Azaan and Iqamat.
- and not closing the restrooms or toilets
- Some calls also mentioned holding Friday Prayers in smaller mosques which are not allowed.
Source: Okaz/ Saudi Gazette
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.