3 citizens and 2 resident fined 400,000 riyals in Riyadh. The Ministry of Commerce defamed 3 citizens and 2 residents, who were convicted of the crime of covering up in operating a restaurant specializing in fast food in Riyadh.
3 citizens and 2 resident fined 400,000 riyals in Riyadh
The ministry explained that the penalty issued by the Criminal Court in Riyadh against them included a fine of 400,000 riyals, closing the facility, liquidating the activity, canceling the license, the commercial register and preventing the practice of activity, in addition to collecting zakat, fees and taxes.
The punishment also included deporting the residents from the kingdom, and not allowing them to return to work again.
Sources: Akhbaar 24 and Ministry of Commerce
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.