26050 violations of the Coronavirus precautionary and preventive measures
Ministry of Interior – 26050 violations of the Coronavirus precautionary and preventive measures recorded in a week in all regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 12th September to 18th September 2021.
- Northern Borders: 836.
- Al Jauf: 1532.
- Tabuk: 548.
- Hail: 1957.
- Madinah: 2310.
- Al Qaseem: 2184.
- Riyadh: 9657.
- Eastern Region: 3300.
- Makkah: 2633.
- Al Baha: 350.
- Aseer: 371.
- Najran: 103.
- Jizan: 269.
خلال أسبوع .. 26050 مخالفة للإجراءات الاحترازية والتدابير الوقائية من فيروس كورونا (كوفيد – 19). pic.twitter.com/RCjqr2aohp— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) September 19, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.