20000 Coronavirus violations confirmed by MOI in a week with Riyadh top on the list. The Ministry of Interior confirmed that the violations of precautionary measures and preventive measures against the Coronavirus amounted to more than 20 thousand within a week.
20000 Coronavirus violations confirmed by MOI in a week with Riyadh top on the list
The highest violations came in Riyadh with more than 7 thousand violations, then Makkah Al-Mukarramah with nearly 3 thousand violations, and then Al-Qassim with more than 2000 violations.
Al-Sharqiya recorded 2,132 violations, then Medina with 898, Al-Jawf 1354, Al-Baha 897, Hail 427, Asir 367, the northern border 272, Jazan 123, and Najran 84 violations.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.