Upgrades to make Umrah and Hajj journey comfortable are announced recently, this is a fantastic news for pilgrims as it can be hard to perform Umrah during hot weather.
Upgrades to make Umrah and Hajj journey comfortable
Minister of Hajj and Umrah Tawfiq Al-Rabiah announced today that the Kingdom has undertaken ambitious infrastructure development projects in the Holy Sites, totaling an impressive investment exceeding 5 billion riyals. In a strategic move to enhance pilgrim comfort and safety, 150,000 cutting-edge air conditioning units have been installed to effectively mitigate weather challenges during the sacred pilgrimage. These initiatives underscore Saudi Arabia’s unwavering commitment to ensuring a seamless and spiritually enriching experience for the millions of pilgrims who embark on the annual Hajj and Umrah journeys. 🕋🌐
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.