Uber eats discontinued its service in Saudi Arabia by the end of Monday 4th May 2020. The action is taken in several other countries as part of a new decision. In Total, Uber Eats exit seven countries which include: Czech Republic, Egypt, Honduras, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Uruguay, and Ukraine. More details below:
Uber eats discontinued its service in Saudi Arabia
The decision is not part or action taken to deal with the Pandemic situation. The spokesman said that it is part of their ongoing strategy. A piece of sad news for the fans of Uber Eats quick delivery and services. Other alternatives are still present but below are some more details.
“These decisions were made as part of the Company’s ongoing strategy to be in first or second position in all Eats markets by leaning into investment in some countries while exiting others.”Tech Crunch, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.