Travellers must disclose their current health when reserving a ticket. The Civil Aviation has announced this to minimise the spread of Coronavirus. Although there are limited international flights domestic flights are increasing every day but cautiously. More details below.
Travellers must disclose their current health when reserving a ticket
Each traveler must disclose his health during the reservation process. The disclosure is part of the terms and conditions of reserving ticket. If there are any symptoms, the passanger must disclose the information.
On Another note, Assistant Undersecretary for Primary Health Care: Children should be taught the basics of prevention, and they should not enter into anxiety and fear.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.