The Ministry of Health announces the implementation of the third phase of the Coronavirus examination or testing. The third phase of testing will provide a more advanced approach to the containment of the virus. The idea is similar to drive-thru where people inside cars will be tested through designated centers established in several cities. More details on the third phase below.
Third Phase of Testing
The work of the third stage of the examination will be carried out in Makkah and Madinah as a first step, and Riyadh will follow next week, then the rest of the regions will follow. The Ministry of Health is implementing precautionary measures to avoid the spread of coronavirus. Recently, Saudi Arabia also announced a gradual opening of the country.
عاجل:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 29, 2020
سيتم اليوم تنفيذ أعمال المرحلة الثالثة من الفحص في مكة والمدينة كخطوة أولى، وستتبعها الرياض الأسبوع القادم، ثم تليها باقي المناطق . https://t.co/x2naDkVU5j
The third stage also includes examination in the primary health care centers, in addition to reserving appointments for samples to be made through the صحتي “Sehaty” mobile application.
الصحة:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 29, 2020
المرحلة الثالث تشمل كذلك الفحص في مراكز الرعاية الصحية الأولية، بالإضافة لحجز مواعيد لعمل العينات عبر تطبيق صحتي . https://t.co/x2naDkVU5j
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.