Maal News Report: Stating that their sources confirms that the much-awaited news has now come forward for the expatriates living in Saudi Arabia. The decades-old Sponsorship system “Kafeel System” is going to be canceled. The trend came forward because of the recent changes and adoption of Saudi Arabia as part of vision 2030. The sponsorship always restricted the employer and employee relationship.
The abolition of sponsor systems in the Kingdom is visionary. The sponsorship system was issued in 1371 AH to maintain the relationship between Expatriate workers and employers. These usually carried out with the help of recruitment companies, the HR Department and ministries involvement. The exploitation cases of this system have created issues in the past which is the reason that shoura council and ministries starting discussing this issue.
The news is released by Maaal.com on 3rd February 2020. The cancellation of the current system will help Small and Medium Enterprises to increase localization and hire skilled expatriates. But this new change will be more beneficial for expatriates as they will not be the target of any abuse in the future. Saudi Gazette and other channels confirmed this today.
Services Expatriates can use if the implement succeed
- Exit-Rentry Visa
- Final Exit
- Change of Sponsor
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.