A new final exit service has been launched for the employers. the new service will allow the Employers to take action of the final exit within 90 days of trial period electronically. But there are some conditions which should be followed. This will make sure that the system is not abused. Below is the official tweet and details.
The service is available via electronic Absher service platform. But these are the conditions to be followed:
- The total number of expat workers in company does not exceed than recommended and 0-10 workers.
- The worker is not taking leave or absent.
- The Traffic record is clean from any violations.
- The passport validity must be 60 or more days.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.