Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture published a statement recently about an outbreak of H5N8 bird flu virus. The bird flu virus was highly pathogenic and occurred on a poultry farm.
Ministry mentioned that they were able to contain the virus from spreading. But it killed 22,700 birds in sudair located in Riyadh region. The emergency team immediately called for urgent actions.
Another 385,300 birds slaughtered at the location. This is the first case after July 2018 of bird flu in Saudi Arabia. Ministry also added: There are no current risks to the public because of this risk as it is contained by experts.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.