The Ministry of Health published a post on the official twitter account. As part of creating health awareness on deadly Wuhan Coronavirus. The MOH has issued 5 major steps to prevent & to protect oneself from the coronavirus.
خطوات رئيسية للوقاية بإذن الله من فيروس #كورونا الجديد pic.twitter.com/IM6ZJ32fUY— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) February 2, 2020
- Avoid contact with people suffering from respiratory symptoms.
- Washing hands thoroughly with water and soap.
- Cover mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with animals.
- Eat only well-cooked food.
The MOH has additionally given a review of the side effects related to the infection, including cough, fever, and brevity of breath. At times, it may form into pneumonia. The infection may likewise create genuine complexities for those enduring immunodeficiencies or chronic illnesses.
- The Ministry of Health called on anyone who experiences respiratory symptoms to stay at home.
- Avoid contact with others.
- Refrain from traveling as long as the symptoms remain.
- As well as covering the mouth and nose with tissues when coughing or sneezing.
The ministry also recommended washing hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, or with alcohol disinfectants – SPA.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.