The future of EV Transport in the Middle East has been presented by RTA Dubai. RTA is the Roads and Transport Authority. The electric charging is pushed in Europe with full force but there is still a huge gap of charging facilities. This will be a solution to meet the gap in the market. Below is the video which was released after the successful test run.
Official Video by RTA Dubai on EV Transport
RTA has launched the test-run of the dynamic wireless charging of electric vehicles and buses in motion using the Shaped Magnetic Field In Resonance technology. pic.twitter.com/imJbwHXoJc— RTA (@rta_dubai) February 12, 2020
The wireless technology introduced is known as SMFIR technology and it provides the perfect solution. This will also motivate people to move towards Electric vehicles. Hence saving the environment.
“The initial phase covers preparing the infrastructure and laying an embedded power-charging grid underneath a 60-metre road strip at the Dubai Silicon Oasis for the dynamic wireless charging of electric vehicles and buses in motion,” said Mattar Mohammed Al Tayer, Director-General and Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors of RTA.Gulf News, 2020
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.