Supermarkets launched Grocery Collection services in Riyadh. The initiative was launched with the support of Amanat Al-Riyadh. The video below shows how it works and which supermarkets are included in the project. Customers will be able to order their groceries and collect them like a drive-thru service. Details below.
Supermarkets launched Grocery Collection services in Riyadh
So the main question is how it works? The grocery can be ordered with the help of Whatsapp. So here is what you need to do.
- Find the number from the below picture of the nearest branch to you.
- Submit your requests for products.
- Confirm your request and payment.
- Drive to the branch you placed the order. But make sure you get the confirmation before traveling.
- Recieve or Collect the order outside the supermarket.
The purpose of this new service is to avoid crowds inside the supermarkets. This is a great innovative initiative first time in Riyadh. Many other countries offer similar types of click and collect service but this will be the first time with the use of Whatsapp and groceries. Othaim, AlJazeera, Panda, Al Sadhan and Spar are currently providing the services.
#أمانة_منطقة_الرياض تطلق مبادرة بالتنسيق مع بعض الأسواق الغذائية الكبرى لتقديم خدمة تجهيز طلبات العملاء واستلامها مباشرة في مركباتهم دون الحاجة إلى دخول السوق، تسهيلاً على السكان ووقاية لهم من أي عدوى لا قدر الله وتخفيفًا من التزاحم..— أمانة منطقة الرياض (@Amanatalriyadh) March 27, 2020
#صحتكم_أمانة #نخدمك_لسيارتك pic.twitter.com/KukqdCVAi8
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.