Shibara Island Resort floating villas ready to open in summer 2024, this will be a hot spot for tourists and visitors.
Shibara Island Resort floating villas ready to open
Shibara Island Resort in the Red Sea destination has achieved a significant milestone with the successful installation of its 73 meticulously crafted villas. These villas, a blend of floating and beach structures, are constructed using top-quality stainless steel, adhering to the latest international specifications and standards. As the finishing touches are applied, the resort is gearing up for a grand launch in the upcoming summer of 2024, promising a luxurious and unforgettable experience for its guests amidst the stunning surroundings of the Red Sea.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.