Schools and Universities to fully adopt digital learning and virtual classrooms in Saudi Arabia. The measures are taken to ensure that education continues during the disruption caused by Coronavirus. More details below.
Digital learning and virtual classrooms
Universities in Saudi Arabia are already equipped with advanced technology and digital learning modules. The Online education system like blackboard and Moodle around the world where students can study from home and even talk to instructors. However, Schools and young pupils have never completely adopted 100% digital learning before.
The Education offices in every region will start working on the implementation and supervision of the e-learning program. The plan was already made before the announcement of the closure of schools and educational institutions. The Ministry of Education has also mentioned about this via Vschool.sa. Individual schools will also contact the parents to start these programs. But there are no details on private schools or international schools yet.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.