Saudi Arabia gave $10 Million to fight against Coronavirus, The Custodian of Two Holy Mosques King Salman himself granted the $10 Million support to the World Health Organization. More Details below.
Saudi Arabia gave $10 Million to fight against Coronavirus
Earlier, the World Health Organization urgently appealed to all countries to support WHO in the fight against COVID19. After which King Salman issued directives to give $10 million to WHO. In total, there has been 15 cases in Saudi Arabia including the 4 new cases. But the virus is effecting globally to every country.
“Saudi Arabia and WHO are working together to combat novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and in support of this effort, the Kingdom has provided $10 million to WHO in order to implement urgent measures to minimize the spread of the disease and to support countries with vulnerable health infrastructures,” he said in a statement carried by the Saudi Press Agency.SAUDI GAZETTE, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.