Saudi Telecom (STC) announced that its 3,000 Employees work from home for the next two weeks. This includes male and females employees as mentioned in the Saudi Press Agency. More Details below.
Saudi Telecom (STC) 3000 Employees to work from home
The precautionary measure has been taken by one of the top 100 Forbes company. STC ranks 44th on Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies. The company digitalizes STC so employees can work from home for a temporary period. STC has already innovated a lot during the past decade and they have many digital operations. These operations include app and online websites for customers.
The Deputy President of Human Resources Sector in stc, Ahmad Musfer Alghamdi, said that stc enabled all working mothers to work online to stay home with their children due to current circumstances of suspending all educational institutions in Saudi Arabia.Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.