Saudi Arabia’s Airports and planes disinfection and sterilization are currently going on under General Authority of Civil Aviation and in coordination with the Ministry of Health. The deep cleaning and disinfection is an extra measure which GACA has put in place. More details below.
Saudi Arabia’s Airports and planes disinfection and sterilization
FACA has provided the highest quality equipment to Aiport and other staff for sterilization and disinfection. The Authority is implemented the global health and safety standards to make sure that Airport Staff and travellers feel safe. The COVID-19 has disrupted the daily routine but GACA is still fighting hard against the Coronavirus. Below are the images of the heroes who are helping everyone.
GACA has issued several circulars to all air carriers operating in the Kingdom to implement binding preventive measures on air carriers coming to the Kingdom from the countries in which the new Coronavirus is a viable threat.Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Credit for images to the Saudi Press Agency, SPA.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.