Saudi Arabia to charge penalty for hanging clothes in Balcony; The Saudi Ministry of Municipal, Rural Affairs, and Housing has announced that balcony misuse will result in fines ranging from 200 to 1,000 Riyals. This includes prohibited items such as umbrellas and hangers outside the premises, and even drying clothes on the balcony can incur fines, with penalties ranging from 200 to 10,000 Riyals.
Saudi Arabia to charge penalty for hanging clothes in Balcony
Violations are categorized as either serious or non-serious, with serious violations posing a threat to human health, safety, or public well-being. The fines are determined based on the type of violation and its recurrence.
Objects like hangers should not be placed on balconies in a manner that detracts from the building’s aesthetics, and balconies should be kept clean. Building height must adhere to prescribed limits, even if the excess is concealed. Buildings facing main roads must maintain a specific distance, and the facade should be free from cracks. Electric cables should not hang from the building’s facade, and satellite equipment should not be placed on balconies or facades. The application of stickers on the building’s front is also prohibited, as stated by the ministry.
Business establishments are required to provide accessible routes for individuals with physical disabilities. Operating without a proper license can result in fines ranging from 10,000 to 50,000 Riyals. Additionally, failure to renew the Baladi license can lead to fines of 1,000 to 5,000 Riyals. It is mandatory to prominently display the license and affix the QR code sticker, with non-compliance resulting in fines.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.