Saudi Arabia will impose a penalty of 500,000 to people who don’t disclose correct health information. This is linked to people not disclosing any symptoms of COVID19 or try to hide the information. More details and source below.
Saudi Arabia will penalty 500,000 to people who don’t disclose correct health information
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is taking strict actions against people who are not helping to control the spread of Coronavirus. These measures have become necessary in order to maintain and control any outbreak of COVID19. The fine or penalty will be imposed on people on the country’s entry point where they have disclosed the health-related information.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.