Samsung Galaxy Phones receiving “1” weird notification. And that means receiving a notification that says “1” nothing else from Find My Mobile app. The panic was all over social media and nobody knew what to do. More details below.
More Details on the Weird Notification
The below screenshot shows a user received the notification. Samsung’s Find My Mobile allows users to lock their smartphone and locate the actual device. It also allows you to backup your personal data and blocks Samsung Pay access.
Aw shit I got this weird "find my mobile" notif and my dumb ass clicked on it and nothing happened but I'm lowkey creeped out now— Heaven's lust (@SusetheViktoria) February 20, 2020
Recently, a notification about “Find My Mobile 1” occurred on a limited number of Galaxy devices. This was sent unintentionally during an internal test and there is no effect on your device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. ^LF— Samsung Help UK (@SamsungHelpUK) February 20, 2020
As you can see above, Samsung did apologize for the unexpected issue caused by internal testing. But Samsung is not the only mobile company that did this. These types of things are not expected from a company like Samsung.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.