Riyadh Bus: Your Guide to Getting Around the City and bus routes. Riyadh is a growing metropolis, and one of the best ways to get around is by bus. The Riyadh bus system is extensive and easy to use, making it a great option for both residents and visitors.
Riyadh Bus: Your Guide to Getting Around the City
The Riyadh bus system is operated by the Riyadh Public Transport Company (RPTC). There are over 200 bus routes that serve all parts of the city. Buses run from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM, seven days a week.
Bus fares are very affordable. A single ride costs SR 2.00, and a day pass costs SR 10.00. You can purchase tickets from bus drivers or from ticket vending machines at bus stops.
How to Ride the Bus
To ride the bus, simply flag down a bus at a bus stop. Once the bus arrives, board and tell the driver where you want to go. You can pay your fare in cash or with a Nol card. When you are ready to get off, pull the stop cord or ring the bell.
Tips for Riding the Bus
- Be familiar with the bus routes before you go. You can find maps and schedules on the RPTC website.
- Have the exact fare ready when you board the bus.
- Be prepared for crowds, especially during peak hours.
- Be patient. The bus system can be slow at times.
- Be respectful of other passengers.
Using the Riyadh Bus App
The RPTC also has a mobile app that you can use to plan your trip, track buses in real time, and purchase tickets. The app is available in English and Arabic.
The Riyadh bus system is a great way to get around the city. It is affordable, easy to use, and it can help you avoid traffic congestion. So next time you are in Riyadh, give the bus a try!
In addition to the information above, here are some other things to keep in mind when riding the Riyadh bus:
- Eating or drinking might not be allowed on the bus.
- Smoking is not allowed on the bus.
I hope this blog has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.
P.S. Be sure to check out the RPTC website for the latest information on bus routes, fares, and schedules.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.