Pilgrims allowed to travel back to their countries with special flights. The Pilgrims who are late/with expired visa and due to return to their countries. GACA, Jawazat, Ministry of Hajj & Umrah and the Saudi Ministry of Health started the process of sending them home. More Details below.
Pilgrims allowed to travel back to their countries with special flights
Pilgrims who were unable to travel back due to Coronavirus and flights suspension are now allowed to return to their countries. These actions are stated in the Saudi Press Agency and Al Arabiya. But Makkah Region Twitter page also published photos of Pilgrims on the Immigration of Jeddah’s King Abdulaziz International Airport.
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is playing their role with the authorities to carry out proper travel preparations. It has also been mentioned that no legal and financial actions must be taken to minimize any issues. The pilgrims must not be banned for any future travels. If you are also stuck and want to travel back, contact your embassy asap.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.