Saudi Aramco announced yesterday, fuel prices for the month of February 2020, at a time when oil prices are fluctuating amid fears on global demand due to the spread of the Coronavirus.
Gasoline prices in the Kingdom as follow:
- ِBefore: SAR 1.50 per liter
- New Price: SAR 1.55 per liter
- Before: SAR 2.05 per liter
- New Price: SAR 2.11 per liter.
This is in accordance with the governance procedures for adjusting the prices of energy and water products approved by the government.
Note that the local prices of gasoline are subject to change, according to changes in export prices from Saudi Arabia to the global markets.
Source: Saudi Aramco
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.