6 Saudi Arabia’s local short films coming on Netflix from the end of this month. The short films will be released around 27th February 2020. These films are created by Saudi and UAE based studio Telfaz11. The movies will be available to 190 countries on Netflix. More details below.
More details on Saudi Short films
The short films made by talent production focuses on social issues in Saudi Arabia. it looks really interesting and it shows Saudi Arabia is discussing the issues openly. This is the beginning of a new era where people will be able to talk about some hidden issues in society.
“We are excited to bring the work of local Saudi talents to 167 million subscribers around the world. Telfaz11 Studios produces authentic and intriguing stories from our culture, and we cannot wait for the world to see what we have to offer,” Chief Executive Officer at Telfaz11 Studios, Alaa Fadan, said. The Kingdom’s Minister of Culture Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan Al Saud praised the acquisition as “a great move.” (Al Arabiya, 2020)
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.