Pepsi Co. is planning an investment of $1.6 billion in Saudi Arabia over the next five years period. The Governor of the Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority (SAGIA) meet the Pepsi Co. Chairman.
More Details on Pepsi Co. Investment
The investment will be focusing on Entrepreneurship and social development. The company has already spent 11.4 billion Saudi Riyals in the Kingdom for the last seven years.
“Saudi Arabia has been a strategically important market for PepsiCo for more than 60 years. Today, we proudly employ 8,000 people in the Kingdom, with a Saudization rate of over 40 percent in certain business units,” said Ramon Laguarta, chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo.Al Arabiya News English, 2020
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.