Penalty for not giving way to ambulances or other emergency vehicles when required, details below.
Penalty for not giving way to ambulances or other emergency vehicles
Saudi Arabia’s traffic police have implemented strict measures to ensure road safety by penalizing drivers who fail to yield the right-of-way to emergency vehicles. This new regulation deems such actions as a traffic violation, carrying a hefty fine ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 riyals. The move aims to prioritize the swift movement of emergency services, emphasizing the importance of cooperation from all motorists in creating a safer and more efficient traffic environment.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.