Pakistan Envoy calls on Saudi Minister of Education
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Ambassador of Pakistan, Raja Ali Ejaz called on Saudi Education Minister Dr. Hamad Bin Mohammed Al-Shaikh on Thursday in his office. The issues related to Pakistani International Schools in the Kingdom were specially discussed among other matters of mutual interest.
The Ambassador briefed the Minister about various steps taken for the improvement of education standards and infrastructure of Pakistani schools. Further, Ambassador explained that the educational requirements of Pakistani expatriate families have multiplied over the years due to a large number of Pakistanis residing in the Kingdom.
The ten Pakistani International Schools in the Kingdom are striving hard to provide better educational facilities to the Pakistani expatriates. In the same context, Ambassador discussed a few challenges and difficulties that are being faced by Pakistani schools in an effort to meet the educational requirements of one of the largest expatriate communities of the Kingdom.
The Minister appreciated the role played by Pakistani International Schools in providing quality education and offered his fullest support for further improving and strengthening the educational and infrastructure requirements of the schools.
The Ambassador expressed his gratitude to King Salman and the Minister of Education for always supporting the efforts for the betterment of the Pakistan International Schools in the Kingdom.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, the weather of Riyadh fell -2C: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.