5th Saudi Aviation Forum
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – The Italian Pioneer Team formation flight took part for the first time in the 5th Saudi Aviation forum held at Thamamah airport recently.
“Flying over Saudi Arabia was fantastic, as fantastic are people that welcome us in this amazing experience”, stated Silvia Rappo, Pioneer team member and the only lady flying in the airshow.
Pioneer Team was founded in 2005 by the passion of 4 aircraft owner and in their 15 years of experience, they performed in 23 Countries including Europe, Japan, Korea, Emirates, Lybia, and China.
The team flies with 4 aircraft Pioneer 300 made by the Italian Company Alpi Aviation. Excellent performances, maneuverability, and safety are the best features to perform their air display.
Alpi Aviation honored that Pioneer Team if flying over the sky of Saudi Arabia! These professionals are fantastic pilots and are capable to best represent the key characteristics of our products! Massimo Tammaro CEO Alpi Aviation – www.massimotammaro.com
The crew includes 5 pilots and 2 technicians.
Corrado Rusalen is the n°1 leader of the Pioneer Team formation and also the founder of Alpi Aviation company that manufacture Pioneer aircraft, helicopters, and UAV.
Silvia Rappo, the only lady flying in this airshow, is the n°2 left-wing and the team manager. She works for Alpi Aviation Company as a sales manager and her dream is to sell some aircraft to Saudi Aeroclub to share passion and experience motivating Saudi women to become pilots.
Sandro Nicosanti is the n°3 right-wing and he is alternating the role with Marco Savini.
Alberto Biagetti n°4 slots, former military pilot and safety manager of the team.
The team paid special thanks to all people involved in the organization, to the Italian Embassy and to Col. Macioce for the kind welcome in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and vowed to come back soon.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.