One More Coronavirus Case
An Egyptian National traveling to Cairo from New York through King Abdul Aziz Airport, Jeddah. Tested positive of Coronavirus at Jeddah airport.
The temperature was elevated when the man passes through the thermal-imaging cameras & health Monitoring which alerted the airport staff. The patient was in Egypt before traveling to New York in the 14 days preceding his appearance at King Abdul Aziz Airport, Jeddah.
The total number of deadly COVID-19 to 21. The Ministry of Health guaranteed citizens & residents that all patients who have tested positive for the COVID-19 are under isolate and being treated as per affirmed health strategies.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.