Guidelines Announced by the Saudi Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Dawah and Guidance. These guidelines are announced to avoid any spread of Coronavirus and safeguard public health. The below guidelines and source is for Mosques and people to follow.
6 New Guidelines
- The time between Athan and Iqamah will be decreased by going forward. This means only 10 minutes gap between Athan and Iqamah for all 5 prayers.
- Jumaah Prayer Khutbah and prayer to be completed in 15 minutes.
- During Ramadan or other times, Iftar gatherings are not allowed in Mosques or Public Areas.
- People will not be allowed to sit for I’tikaf in Mosques.
- All food items including dates will be removed from Mosques.
- Used Water cups beside Water coolers will be removed.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.