MOI temporary suspension of events in Event halls, Hotels or Istaraha. The Ministry of Interior’s official source has decided that as of Friday 13th March 2020. There is a temporary suspension on holding any events in Wedding halls, Istaraha (rest houses), events halls and Hotels. The official source can be seen below.
MOI temporary suspension of events in Event halls, Hotels or Istaraha
The official news doesn’t mention any time period on how long these measures will be in action. But a lot of people in Saudi Arabia will have to delay their events and gatherings. With Ramadan coming, this will be not an ideal situation as Ramadan use to be the month with a lot of gatherings.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية: تقرر اعتبارًا من يوم الجمعة 18 رجب 1441هـ الموافق 13 مارس 2020م، تعليق إقامة المناسبات في صالات الأفراح أو الاستراحات أو قاعات المناسبات والفنادق. pic.twitter.com/88MemrOhxo— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 12, 2020
Any Weddings will need to be delayed or celebrated with simple and small groups. As you can see above, the crowd will not be allowed as per MOI. Let’s hope we can tackle this Coronavirus soon so we can go back to routine.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.