Masjid Al Haram crowd control plan for Tawaf and Umrah. The plan is released to work with the preventive and precautionary measures. The below information or plan is designed by experts and administration of Masjid Al-Haram. Details below.
Masjid Al Haram crowd control plan for Tawaf and Umrah
Currently, Masjid Al Haram, Umrah, and Tawaf is under restrictions due to global pandemic. Makkah still has more restrictions along with Jeddah compare to other regions of Saudi Arabia. The aim of the Kingdom is to provide a safe environment for the worshippers. The below crowd control plan is released to avoid any mass spread of the virus.
The plan doesn’t indicate when Umrah or Tawaf will be allowed to the general public. But if it opens, you will need to follow the guidelines which may look like this.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.