King Salman allowed Eid ul Fitr Prayer in Makkah and Madinah, only in the two Holy Mosques but without the presence of worshippers from outside. The agreement also includes the current social distancing measures to avoid any spread of coronavirus. More details and source below.
King Salman allowed Eid ul Fitr Prayer in Makkah and Madinah
Muslims around the world with be celebrating the Eid at home and praying at home. This will be a big change to the norms of the Eid but a necessary action to help and safeguard people. The Two Holy Mosques will hopefully still broadcast the Eid Prayers live as usual. We are expecting people allowed for Taraweeh may be allowed to pray the Eid but no official update has been mentioned.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.