Istamara or Vehicle Registration Renewal without MVPI Inspection. Another good news has been published on the Saudi Press Agency. The istamara or vehicle registration usually happens after getting the MVPI certificate. But due to the unprecedented times, Kingdom has allowed doing this online. Below are more details.
Istamara or Vehicle Registration Renewal without MVPI Inspection
According to the statement released and published on the Saudi Press Agency, the Absher platform can be used to renew Istamara. The individual can go to their Absher account and get the Motor Vehicle Periodic Inspection Certificate. There is no need of taking the vehicle to the MVPI center. However, please note the changes are for a temporary basis only for now.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is helping everyone in these difficult times. And this issue will be one less issue to worry about. However, getting this certificate is crucial as Istamara should be renewed to drive the vehicle on the road.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.