International Travel Trends and Restrictions around the world have been implemented due to COVID19. The data from Our World in Data below shows how the travel controls were put in place starting from the first case. Nobody thought about this ever that international travel will be restricted in the way we have seen it. Below is the live interactive map.
International Travel Trends and Restrictions around the world
The Map below shows the whole world as of the current day. As you can see, the data shows that most countries has international travel controls. Aviation industry or travel has seen a massive impact because of this virus. Until now, there are no clear guidelines on how the travel will resume completely. Some countries are planning to open restricted travel but no clear plan has been announced yet.
Below are the zoomed-in travel controls for Asia and some parts fo Middle East. As you can see most of the area is under strict measures as of 8th May 2020.
Press the play button to see the trends from the beginning of the year 2020. And you will see how countries slowly starting closing or restricting international travel.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.