Imprisonment of up to 5 years and 5 Million SAR for officials or managers in workplaces for some actions. The latest update from the public prosecution mentions strict measures against the criminals taking the wrong steps to gain easy money or manipulating documents. Details below.
Imprisonment of up to 5 years and 5 Million SAR for some actions
The Public Prosecution has mentioned the penalties for employees exploiting their workplaces. “Imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of 5 million riyals against every official or manager of a company who used his influence for his personal interests, harming the company, or manipulating financial statements.”
النيابة العامة:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) July 21, 2020
السجن مدة تصل 5 سنوات وغرامة مالية 5 ملايين ريال ضد كل مسؤول أو مدير في شركة استخدم نفوذه لمصالحه الشخصية أو الإضرار بالشركة أو التلاعب بالقوائم المالية.
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.