Flight Disruptions until the year-end. The news has been published on Al-Arabiya that Saudia Airlines is not expecting flights to be fully operational till the end of the year. Reuters also published this news and it is according to internal emails seen by them. More details below.
Flight Disruptions until year-end – Saudia Airlines
Globally these kinds of issues are expected, but the situation can change anytime if the situation gets better. Airlines have asked, “some cabin crew employees to suspend their contracts until then.” Aviation industry has taken a real hit with the pandemic situation and many airlines are taking similar steps like British Airways.
“Flight operations shall not be returning to normal, until December 2020, expectedly,” the airline said in two separate emails to cabin crew in which they were requested to suspend their contracts from this month until the end of the year.Al Arabiya, 2020
Etihad and Emirates are starting their service gradually. There are still some services running for Saudia Airlines to bring back the Saudi Citizens. This can change and we hope people can get back to their jobs.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.