Female Baloot players taking part in Saudi Championship. The championship has 520 teams with two rounds for female players. The second day of the tournament held in Riyadh Front. It included the enthusiast’s players from different parts of the Kingdom. More details below.
How to play Baloot Game?
Each game consists of four players and a team of two partners. Eight cards are distributed to each player making it 32 card set. There are two ways of playing “Judges suit, Arabic: أوراق الحكم / حكم(Hokom)” and “Sǔn صـن (Sǔn)”.
Origin of Baloot Game
The game used to be famous since the Ottoman Empire’s time. And it has been brought by Indian Immigrants who use to travel for trading purposes. But the origin believes to come from France where it is called Belote.
Arab news video on twitter
#VIDEO: For the first time, 40 female groups will among 18,000 people participating in the #Baloot Championship, being held in #Riyadh until Feb. 22 #SaudiArabiahttps://t.co/R96EQkvfE6 pic.twitter.com/SZKAC9Sbd8— Arab News (@arabnews) February 14, 2020
There is a SAR 2 million prize for the players who will win the competition. The law student shown in the video above is positive that she can take this money home. She is also joined by her friends.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.